https://www.yachtcharterspecialists.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/SY-Endeavour-Sunset-in-the-BVI.jpg 506 900 Yacht Charter Specialists https://www.yachtcharterspecialists.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/ycs-logo-new-300x175.png Yacht Charter Specialists2017-06-11 10:15:372017-06-11 10:15:375 Top tips for a successful crewed yacht charter – it’s plain sailing when you know how!
- Choose a reputable yacht charter broker to book your yacht. You need to ensure that the broker knows both the yachts available, the crew that work on each charter yacht that will be taking care of you during your vacation and the sailing destination where you are going to charter your yacht. Your broker should be able to offer you totally unbiased advice and help your select the best yacht that meets your needs as well as enlightening you about any travel restrictions for example hurricane season in the Caribbean, when you can still have a fantastic sailing vacation, however you may want to consider taking out additional insurance in the event that a hurricane should occur.
- When you have booked your charter yacht your yacht broker should provide you with a Yacht Preference Sheet. It is really important that you provide accurate information on this document. This is the only document that your crew onboard your charter yacht will receive. They will use this information to work out a charter menu for the duration of your charter and to provision the yacht with both food and the drink that you require. You will also specify any dietary requirements and allergies on this document. Providing details about what you like to do on vacation is also important because your crew can work out a draft itinerary for the yacht based upon this information.
- Listen to your charter yacht Captain’s safety brief when you board your yacht. You are on vacation, however your Captain is responsible for both the vessel and the guests onboard. There are a few rules onboard a yacht that must be adhered to for everyone’s safety, and certain house keeping rules. Your Captain will explain everything to you, so do listen and if you have any questions ask.
- Speak with your yacht crew. Give them feedback throughout your charter so that they know that your requirements are being met. Your crew will be pleased to assist you and it’s far better to inform them of any additional requirements during your charter, so that they can adjust the itinerary to ensure that you enjoy your charter yacht vacation. If you have any questions just ask your crew they will help you.
- Give your broker feedback. It’s important for your yacht charter broker to know how you enjoyed your charter, were there any issues with your yacht, how you got on with your yacht crew. If you encounter any issues with your charter please inform your yacht broker as soon as possible so that any issues can be resolved. Your charter yacht broker and your crew are here to help you have a totally hassle free vacation of a lifetime.
For totally unbiased free advice and a professional service contact Yacht Charter Specialists today call Toll Free 855 722 6544 or UK 0203 695 6195 or visit our website www.yachtcharterspecialists.com